292 Theatre/Gallery is located at 292 E. 3rd Street on the Lower East Side, run by Regina Bartkoff and Charles Schick, artists and actors both.
There is no separation between life and art for Charlie and Regina, and their little gallery and theatre has been much loved in the neighborhood for a long time.
Please feel free to send an email with any questions. You will find new work regularly posted to Facebook and Instagram, and private showings at the gallery are available by appointment.
If you’d like to make a little donation, 292 will be very grateful!
In the Media
- Information on an art show at the New Canaan library
- Review of the Two Character Play
- Review of In the Bar of a Tokyo Hotel
- Review of In the bar of a Tokyo Hotel
- Review of Now the Cats with Jewelled Claws
- Article in The Paris Review about Charles and Regina’s art.